Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 06:15
A minor Wink Player update has been released (Version 1.5).
The changes made include:
- Control of play button position - Top Left or Right, Center, Bottom Left or Right.
- Rollovers on ToolTips positioned to a fixed Vertical position improving usability.
- Minor Changes to the XML Config.
- Allowing the Player to start in 'Full Screen' mode (optional).
- Hide the Track Info Bar on start (optional).
- Fixed the video stretching parameter being ignored on full screen toggling.
- Fixed a small buffering issue on Pause Resume.
Full documentation and a zip file containing the player can be found on our Wink Player page.